Since I was traveling quite a bit during the holiday season, I did not get the chance to stop and reflect on 2011. I have returned from vacation and am no longer living out of a suitcase, so I suppose it is high time for looking back at a year that brought me wonderful changes!
Top 11 memories of 2011:
11. Volunteering with the USO
10. Going to my first non-relative wedding
9. Walking across the graduation stage
8. Networking around the city
7. Hosting friends visiting the area
6. Applying and getting in to graduate school
5. Joining and getting active in a new church
4. Creating a family away from home
3. Getting a job
2. Falling in love
1. Moving across the country
Thank you 2011 for giving me experiences that will last a lifetime and lessons that I will keep close to my heart.