Fall decided to take a day off today (unlike me) to give way to its cold and gloomy friend Winter. This LA-native is not happy about the freezing temperatures, but that’s all the more reason to come up with a few of the things I’m determined to do during Fall 2012.
1. Host a Fall party, with my newly discovered healthy dessert cookies and pumpkin cake, of course!
2. Goof off on a farm.
3. Visit a new town for the sole purpose of crunching leaves.
4. Spend a day with absolutely nothing on my schedule.
5. Redesign, refurb, or repurpose my blog – a major area that could benefit from a little facelift.
6. Visit a pumpkin orchard. No ifs ands or buts.
7. Have an early Thanksgiving celebration with friends. This can double as my Fall party since I love killing two birds with one stone.
8. Take a picture by one of Virginia’s adorable “Love” signs.
9. Go on a foliage hike and drive.
10. Drink hot cider.